- This website is owned and operated by the DMR Association, whose registered office is 54 Normoss Road Blackpool FY3 0AL UK. Use of this website indicates agreement to these Terms. You may only use this website in accordance with these Terms and for lawful and proper purposes. The following Terms and Conditions contain all the terms of your agreement relating to use of this website. No other written or oral statement (including statements in any brochure or promotional or marketing literature published by the DMR Association) will be incorporated. Your use of this website, any downloaded material from it and the operation of these Terms shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. The DMR Association reserves the right to bring any action for your breach of these Terms before the courts of your country of residence. The DMR Association does not collect personal details of visitors to its website. Any information voluntarily sent to the DMR Association will remain confidential. The DMR Association does not pass any information to any third party including any member or organisation listed on this website.
- Proprietary rights
- All intellectual property rights in the materials on this website and in the underlying software code are owned by the DMR Association and/or its licensors. You may not copy, modify, adapt, distribute, sell or otherwise transfer any material on this website without prior written permission from the DMR Association. However, the contents of this website may be downloaded, printed or copied by its members to facilitate marketing of the DMR Association’s services.
- Changes to this website
- The DMR Association may make improvements or changes to the information, services, products and other materials on this website, or terminate this website, at any time without notice. The DMR Association may also modify these Terms at any time and such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting on this website. Accordingly, your continued access or use of this website is deemed to be your acceptance of the modified Terms.
- What information do we collect?
- Directly from you
When you fill in a contact or enquiry form on our website, call us, meet us in person or otherwise contact us, we collect your Name, Email address, Company Name and Telephone Number and any other information you choose to provide to us.
Some of the personal information that we collect directly from you may be mandatory and some may be optional. While you do not have to provide us with some of the information that we may request, this might mean that we may not be able to respond to communications we receive from you, including enquiries and complaints. If you require further information about the consequences of not providing us with any information, please contact us at (email@example.com)
Automatically when you use our website
When you access and use our website or related services we may automatically collect information about your device and usage of our website, including your IP address, operating system, browser type, time spent on certain pages of the website, pages visited, links clicked. This information is collected anonymously and cannot be used to identify you.
- Who will we share this data with, where and when?
- We only share web access credential information with a dedicated website agent (Graphic Identity Ltd) for the purposes of maintaining the website and associated databases. Other than (Graphic Identity) we do not share any details whatsoever. As a third party (Graphic Identity Ltd) are bound by our terms which restricts them in the same way it restricts us. Details collect via any web form enquiry will remain within the Officers of the Association and not shared with anyone whatsoever without your explicit instructions.
- How long will you retain my data?
- Where we process personal data in connection with performing a membership contract, we only keep data for up to 10 days to administer (closing a membership) deletion process for either an individual employed by their associated company or the company whichever is applicable. Where we process registration data, we do this for as long as you are an active user of our sites. Where we process personal data, we process the data until you ask us to stop and for a short period after this (to allow us to implement your requests). We also keep a record of the fact that you have asked us not to send you direct email or to process your data indefinitely so that we can respect your request in future.
- Changes to our Privacy Notice
- Any changes we may make to this policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our policy.
- What rights do I have?
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data; to correct, delete or restrict (stop any active) processing of your personal data; and to obtain the personal data you provide to us for a contract or with your consent in a structured, machine readable format, and to ask us to share (port) this data to another controller. These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping. To exercise any of these rights, you can get in touch with us using the details set out below. If you have unresolved concerns, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- How do I get in touch with you?
- If you have any questions about this policy, or would like to opt out, you can get in touch with us at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Limitation of liability and indemnification
- In no event will the DMR Association be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising from or in connection with use of this website or of any information contained in it, whether based on breach of contract, negligence, or otherwise. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit the DMR Association’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the DMR Association harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including reasonable legal fees) related to your breach of these Terms.
The DMR Association has within its website listed companies that are members of the association and although we’ve taken great care in their selection you can appreciate that we cannot accept responsibility for information, products or services supplied by them or for their conduct of matters which are directly under their control. This companies are independent organisations. Their listing on the DMR Association website does not represent an endorsement by us and we are not liable for any consequential damages or loses resulting in any engagement with them.
All intellectual property rights in the materials on this website and in the underlying software code are owned by the DMR Association and/or its licensors. You may not copy, modify, adapt, distribute, sell or otherwise transfer any material on this website without the DMR Association’s prior written permission. However, the contents of this website may be downloaded, printed or copied by its members to facilitate marketing of the DMR Association’s services.
- Google Analytics
- Disclaimer of Warranty
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the DMR Association disclaims all implied warranties with regard to the information, services and materials contained on this website. All such information, services and materials are provided 'as is' and 'as available' without warranty of any kind.