- This website is owned and operated by the DMR Association, whose registered office is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Use of this website indicates agreement to these Terms. You may only use this website in accordance with these Terms and for lawful and proper purposes. The following Terms and Conditions contain all the terms of your agreement relating to use of this website. No other written or oral statement (including statements in any brochure or promotional or marketing literature published by the DMR Association) will be incorporated. Your use of this website, any downloaded material from it and the operation of these Terms shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. The DMR Association reserves the right to bring any action for your breach of these Terms before the courts of your country of residence. The DMR Association does not collect personal details of visitors to its website. Any information voluntarily sent to the DMR Association will remain confidential. The DMR Association does not pass any information to any third party including any member or organisation listed on this website.
- Proprietary rights
- All intellectual property rights in the materials on this website and in the underlying software code are owned by the DMR Association and/or its licensors. You may not copy, modify, adapt, distribute, sell or otherwise transfer any material on this website without prior written permission from the DMR Association. However, the contents of this website may be downloaded, printed or copied by its members to facilitate marketing of the DMR Association’s services.
- Changes to this website
- The DMR Association may make improvements or changes to the information, services, products and other materials on this website, or terminate this website, at any time without notice. The DMR Association may also modify these Terms at any time and such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting on this website. Accordingly, your continued access or use of this website is deemed to be your acceptance of the modified Terms.
- Limitation of liability and indemnification
- In no event will the DMR Association be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising from or in connection with use of this website or of any information contained in it, whether based on breach of contract, negligence, or otherwise. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit the DMR Association’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the DMR Association harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including reasonable legal fees) related to your breach of these Terms.
The DMR Association has within its website listed companies that are members of the association and although we’ve taken great care in their selection you can appreciate that we cannot accept responsibility for information, products or services supplied by them or for their conduct of matters which are directly under their control. This companies are independent organisations. Their listing on the DMR Association website does not represent an endorsement by us and we are not liable for any consequential damages or loses resulting in any engagement with them.
All intellectual property rights in the materials on this website and in the underlying software code are owned by the DMR Association and/or its licensors. You may not copy, modify, adapt, distribute, sell or otherwise transfer any material on this website without the DMR Association’s prior written permission. However, the contents of this website may be downloaded, printed or copied by its members to facilitate marketing of the DMR Association’s services.
- The DMR Association does not use any Cookie scheme.
- Disclaimer of Warranty
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the DMR Association disclaims all implied warranties with regard to the information, services and materials contained on this website. All such information, services and materials are provided 'as is' and 'as available' without warranty of any kind.