Simoco Wireless Solutions has a global reputation in providing mission critical communications. With a 70 year heritage, the company offers complete wireless solutions with services ranging from initial consultancy, through to system design and ongoing operational support, ensuring organisations can transmit mission-critical voice and data smartly and securely at all times. Simoco’s networks are among the world’s biggest, keeping devices connected across borders and in some of the most challenging environments. From its range of radio technologies, including P25 and DMR, to SCADA, Telematics and LTE systems, Simoco is dedicated to the development of unified, technology agnostic communication solutions.
Reveloc, short for Remote Vehicle Locator, is a scalable, Microsoft Windows based software solution for monitoring the location of remote vehicles / personnel from a centralised location
Depending on the type of communications media being utilised, GPS capable remote devices can either send in unsolicited positions, be polled individually, or be polled as part of a group. Polling can also be performed on an ad hoc basis or continually according to a flexible, user customisable polling schedule.
Reveloc can monitor all radio equipped resources during migration from MPT1327 to DMR. (Solution requires radios with unique individual IDs and a mobile gateway radio on each network).
- Single PC or WAN/LAN based solution
- Supports simultaneous connection to multiple gateway radios
- Support mixed manufacturer hardware fleets
- Simple database structure for integration with corporate GIS
- Wide variety of map formats supported
- Vehicle ignition/Telemetry monitoring
- Geofencing support (server)
- Short Data Message support
- Realtime position export to KML for Google Earth network distribution
- SOS alerting and SMS/Email broadcast
May 2014 - Selex ES and Simoco (Tier III)
April 2014 – Radiodata and Simoco (Tier III)
April 2013 – Selex ES and Simoco (Tier II)